- Procedures & Treatments
- Preparing for Surgery
- Vascular Imaging
- Vascular Screening Exams
- Vascular Disorders
- Other Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms & Instructions
At Sirona Vascular Center, our goal is to improve your vitality and health. Vascular problems are common and affect both men and women. A diagnosis of vascular disease can sometimes be frightening. We are here to help you understand the issue and work towards a solution that is right for you. Whether you are dealing with varicose veins, abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), carotid disease, peripheral artery disease (PAD), dialysis access, deep venous thrombosis (DVT), or vascular trauma, you’ve come to the right place. Our team includes a board-certified vascular/endovascular expert and we have access to Marin General Hospital’s state-of-the-art vascular ultrasound lab.
Three Convenient Locations:
Assess Your Vascular Health
If you answer yes to three or more of the questions below, you may be a good candidate for vascular screening. Ask your doctor or learn more about screening.
- Do you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes?
- Have you ever suffered a heart attack, angina, stroke, or mini stroke?
- Do you have a family history of heart disease or stroke?
- Do you smoke or have you had a heavy smoking habit in your life?
- Are you over 65 years old?
- Does the calf muscle in your legs hurt when you walk?
- Have you ever had a foot or ankle wound that took over 2 months to heal?