Intuit Health lets you pay your bill with any credit or debit card that has a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo.
- Standard credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- Debit cards associated with standard checking accounts
- Debit cards associated with FSAs (Flexible Spending Accounts), HSAs (Health Savings Accounts) and some HRAs (Health Reimbursement Accounts)
- To pay from your checking account, you must use your debit card — you cannot pay by electronic check.
- If your debit card has a Visa or Mastercard logo, just enter the card number on the payment page.
NOTE: Some FSA/HSA/HRA debit cards have restrictions so that they cannot be used to make online payments. You may need to check with your Benefits Administrator to see if this is the case with your card.
Pay Now »