Once logged into your portal, you can access a variety of features. The top toolbar is anchored in your portal at all times. No matter where you are in your portal, you can always send a message to your physician’s office or request an appointment. From the My Account drop-down you can access your Connections, Preferences, Support or Log Out. From Support you can view the user manual, Knowledge Base and more.
From the Home tab you can:
- View your Health Summary.
- View items that require your attention in the Action Center.
- View your upcoming appointments in the Appointments section.
- Click on an appointment to view details and directions or to request to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- View recent activity in your portal such as new connections.
- Record items you want to keep track of in your Health Journal. Print it and bring it with you to your appointment.
From the Inbox tab you can:
- Read messages and responses from your physician’s office.
- View appointment reminders.
- Initiate a message to your physician’s office.
From the My Health tab you can:
- View, print, email or fax your health information and enter new health items.
- From the Conditions tab you can view, edit or add active or past medical history.
- From the Medications tab, click on the pill bottle icon on the right side of the screen to request a refill. You can only request refills for medications that have previously been ordered.
- From the Results tab you can view lab results. Click the eyeglass icon to the right of the result to view details. Results will be available 1 day after the physician signs off on them.
- From the Vitals tab you can view or add vitals such as Blood Pressure, Temperature, BMI and more. Click the pie chart icon to view the trend.
- From the Documents tab you can open a document by clicking the eyeglass icon on the right side of the item or upload your own documents from your computer. View your clinical summaries which is a snap shot of your previous appointments. Your physician may send you an “eResult” letter explaining your results. This is where you find that letter.
- Read educational information about items by clicking the blue “I” to the left of an item. Education information is not available for all items.
- From the Chart tab you can view your health information organized by provider or date.
From the My Info tab you can:
- View and update your address, phone number, emergency contact, preferred pharmacy and insurance information.
- Use the My Info drop-down to choose Providers to view all of the physicians you are connected to in the portal. From there you can request an appointment, request a referral, request a refill or send a message.
Can't find an answer to your question, above? Contact FollowMyHealth support at 888-670-9775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.